Part – A : Industrial & Labour Laws
- Employees Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act , 1952.
- Factories Act, 1948.
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- Payment Of Bonus Act,1965.
- Payment Of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923.
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act,1970.
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- Maternity Benifit Act, 1961.
- Child Labour (Regulation & Abolotion) Act, 1986.
- Trade Unions Act, 1926.
- The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Register By Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
- Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Va¬cancies) Act, 1959.
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Audit Under Labour Legislations
- Objective Type Questions on Labour and Industrial Laws [MCQ]
Part – B : General Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Limitation Act, 1963.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Law Relating to Torts.
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1908
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Right to Information
- Objective Type Questions on General Laws [MCQ]